LOCATION : Russia, Penza
REPORTING TO : Europe IT Team Leader
We are looking for someone with excellent customer skills, who can communicate effectively with local and remote customers. Candidates must be experienced with taking task ownership and show initiative. We are expecting a flexible approach and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be part of the IT Europe team, reporting directly to IT Europe Team Leader. The role is based in Russia Moscow.
The main duties for this PC Support position are:
• Provide second level support for internal customers in the office and other sites in Russia
• Maintain physical stock of IT assets on site
• Monitor local Data Center and IT infrastructure, when required, provide assistance for other professional teams
As part of the ongoing tasks, the IT System Admin employee is responsible for:
• Ensuring compliance with IT policies, standards and procedures (compliance with ISO20K industry standards)
• Carry out and IT projects for upgrades of PC hardware and peripherals
• Carry out IT projects for software configuration on operating systems and applications
• Carry out fault diagnosis/fix on PC systems and peripherals.
• Managing control over IT assets.
• Carry out support for IT infrastructure and Data Centre as directed by professional teams
• Learn how to carry out fault diagnosis/fix of the data and voice network, cabling infrastructure and telephony systems
• Carry out support of meeting rooms and collaboration areas equipment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
• Proven record of 2 years of Second level support for a medium/large size company.
• Remote Support experience.
• Proficiency in supporting various Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016).
• Proficiency in supporting Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365 and collaboration tools
• Strong hardware knowledge of PCs, laptops, and peripherals.
• Experience in troubleshooting LAN and WiFi related issues.
• Experience with customer support ticketing system and asset management
• Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment.
• Experience with Data Centre facility infrastructure
• Basic hardware and software understanding of server and network appliances
• Able to work overtime
• Able to travel
• A+, MCP, CCNA, ITIL certifications
• Data Center and network support experience
• Experience is server installation and backup
PERSONAL PROFILE :
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to analyse and interpret information
• Able to exercise good judgement and sound reasoning
• Well-organised and presenting professional work approach
• Self-motivated and energetic
• Able to work accurately under pressure and prioritize tasks
• Able to work independently
• A Level
• Fluent written and spoken Russian & English
Проблемы поиска работы, интервью, как написать резюме и как решать текущие проблемы на работе - все это можно обсудить в этом разделе.
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1
Кто сейчас на конференции
Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и 10 гостей