Bell Integrator is a global consulting and technology services provider driving innovation and enabling digital transformation within the finance, telecom, retail, and automotive industries. Since 2003 Bell Integrator has been providing full lifecycle services and solutions for world leading companies including Ericsson, Cisco, Century Link, Juniper, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, Raiffeisen Bank, and Societe Generale. Bell Integrator has over 2,200 employees in 10 locations in US, Mexico, Latvia, Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan. (http://www.bellintegrator.com)
As a primary technical contact Network Consulting Engineer (NCE) is responsible for providing consultative, proactive and/or reactive support to Cisco accounts.
- CCNP Security certification
- Level of knowledge equal (but not limited) to CCIE Security v4.1 blueprint
- Professional level in IP Routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), LAN switching, QoS
- Expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment
- Expert level knowledge in the following Cisco Network Security technologies and products:
ASA Firewalls (integration in modern DC designs, L2/L3, single/multiple context mode, failover, Clustering, Remote Access and L2L VPNs)
• Firepower (Sourcefire appliances, Firepower Threat Defense)
• VPN (Cisco IOS PKI, ZFW, all types of VPNs: EzVPN, DMVPN, ETVPN, FlexVPN, etc.)
• TrustSec (knowledge of CVD for wired and wireless use cases, SGT propagation, profiling, posturing)
• ACS 5.x
• Cisco IOS Security (CoPr, uRPF, AAA, etc)
• Security NMS: (ASDM, Cisco Security Manager,Firepower Management Center)
• Microsoft PKI
• Lancope (optional, but would be advantage)
- Strong knowledge of former and present Cisco reference architectures for Enterprise Network (Cisco Validated Designs, SAFE, etc).
- Very Strong (preferred: Excellent) Consulting and communication skills.
- Good knowledge in other areas like: Enterprise R&S, DC network, WAN protocols.
Good understanding of virtualization (ESXi) which is required to build proof of concepts, make recreates of the customer's environments.
Basic knowledge of scripting languages (Perl/Python/Bash) which is sufficient to build automation tools for routine job.
- Good knowledge of traffic generation tools/equipment (iPerf, IxChariot, Ixia hardware traffic generators) is advantage.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory (Domains/Forests/Domain Controllers, WSUS, experience in Certificate Authorities configuration and deployment).
- Large-scale network design skills.
- In-depth knowledge of network management, network availability & capacity planning.
- Good understanding of industry overarching Governance, Standards, Policies and Practices.
Experience with the following equipment and software products is the must:
• Cisco firewalls – ASA 5500-X/ASA 5500/Firepower 4100/9300
• Cisco routers – ISR 1900/2900/3900/4000/4400/ASR 1000
• Cisco switches – 2960/3560/3750/3650-X/3850-X/4500-X/6500
• Cisco NGIPS (Cisco FirePOWER 7000/8000 Series Appliances, ASA with FirePOWER Services)
• Cisco Anyconnect 4.x (VPN/Posture Validation/NAM modules)
• Cisco TrustSec
• Cisco Access Control Server (5.x)
• Cisco ISE
• Cisco Security Manager 4.x
Certifications (optional, but beneficial):
• CCIE/CCDE Security certification
Other vendor technical certifications (equal to CCNP Security/CCIE)
• Depending on the Service Contract or SOW (Statement of Work) the individual may be responsible for network planning, design, implementation, operation and optimization (PDIOO). This may include remote or on-site: infrastructure design, implementation planning, deployment support, software strategy, performance engineering and optimization, knowledge transfer and mentoring, proof-of-concept testing, network auditing/sizing, pre-staging, pre-configuration, deployment planning and acceptance of Cisco product in execution or advisory/assistance or support models. NCE gives technical guidance to customers and internal parties as required.
• NCE becomes the trusted advisor, building a solid, long-term relationship with customers through providing technical thought leadership in solving customer issues and helping them achieve their business outcomes.
• Aligns with and supports company policies, processes, and utilizes relevant tools, to effectively execute the role, and support Cisco’s strategies and goals. Engages in continuous improvement by reusing and enhancing the existing knowledge base, learning new technologies, and learning new technologies, architectures, and techniques.
Работа в офисе CISCO Москве
Новый проекта CISCO.
Проблемы поиска работы, интервью, как написать резюме и как решать текущие проблемы на работе - все это можно обсудить в этом разделе.
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1
Кто сейчас на конференции
Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и 1 гость